Welcome to the Tim Sheredy Golf Institute

TOP 25 JUNIOR GOLF COACH IN AMERICA

Tim Sheredy is the Director of Golf Instruction at TSGI in Bradenton, Florida. Tim’s work in teaching junior golfers is unparalleled in the golf industry.  Having taught and instructed over 44 AJGA All-Americans and 2 AJGA Players of the Year and over 155 college golfers, Tim’s teaching style and philosophy has made him one of the best and most sought after junior golf coaches in the world.

About Golf Instructor Tim Sheredy

Tim’s work in teaching all levels of golfers is unparalled in the golf industry. Having taught and instructed over 44 AJGA ROLEX All-Americans and two AJGA Players of the Year, his teaching style and philosophy has made him one of the best and most sought after golf coaches in the world.

  • US Kids Top 50 teacher.  44+ ROLEX All-Americans and 2 AJGA Players of the Year.  150+ junior golf students receive college golf scholarships.
  • 2016 Southwest Florida PGA Teacher of the Year
  • “Be Your Own Coach” training system.
  • 5 Step Dynamic Improvement Golf System.
    Full Swing, Short Game, Course Management, Mental Skills, Golf Fitness & Nutrition.

2017 & 2016 Southwest Florida PGA Teacher of the Year

Tim Sheredy’s ROLEX All-Americans students that have turned Pro

COACHED 44+ AJGA ROLEX ALL-AMERICANS

Each year top ranked Junior golfers (48 boys and 48 girls) will receive the prestigious honor of being named a Rolex Junior All-American. World renown Top Golf Instructor Tim Sheredy produces real results and his juniors go on to achieve their dreams.

COLLEGE GOLF

More than 95% of Coach Tim’s golf students have gone on to play college golf with a golf scholarship.  The other 5% became professional golfers!

Get Social with Tim

Latest Instagram Photos