Tim Sheredy, Bradenton Florida golf instructor, is one of the most respected and successful golf teachers in the world. What sets him apart is his ability to make players better and they score better! Known for his ability to make golf swings more powerful and accurate, make putting strokes simple and repeatable, and make golfers smarter by applying his S.H.A.R.P. Golf- Course management techniques.
Throughout his 18 year teaching career he has helped thousands of golfers improve their playing ability and lower their scores. Players such as LPGA star Yani Tseng, European Tour’s Peter Uihlein, LPGA Winner Jessica Korda and 2009 US Amateur winner Ben An have all being guided and instructed by Tim.
Tim’s teaching style is focused completely on the individual golfer because no two golfers are built alike. Tim devises a game plan and game blueprint that is specifically tailored to each student. One of the key aspects of Tim’s success in teaching golfers is that he instills in them his teaching philosophy, “Be Your Own Coach”. The information and teaching style that Tim provides to his students provides them with the knowledge base and understanding to help them take their game to a higher level.
- Professional Golf Management Degree from Ferris State University.
- Member of the Professional Golf Association of America.
- Certified Titleist Club Fitting Specialist.
- Certified Movement Specialist
- Boditrak Pressure Mat Certified
- Certified David Leadbetter Instructor.
- Certified Grand Cypress Academy of Golf Instructor.
- Certified Putting Zone Instructor.
- Certified in the SAM Putting Lab.
- Certified Positive Coaching Alliance Coach.
- Tim has attended over 100 educational seminars-golf instruction, motor learning, World Golf Fitness summit (3 times), TPI golf fitness, Putting Zone, golf nutrition.